Parkinson Exercise and Movement Classes
- Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery: Monday, Tuesday, Friday on Zoom.
Gentle Yoga: Wednesdays. Contact Petra Fibrichova at (510) 520-4523, email@example.com.
- Better Balance: Tuesday, 10-10:45 am; Monday, Wednesday 1:15-2 pm
Petra Fibrichova, firstname.lastname@example.org; Jodi Barry, email@example.com
- Yoga and Meditation: Yoga: Thursdays 10-11, Meditation: Friday 10:30-11. (Zoom) Call Jodi Barry at 415-328-4123 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Rock Steady Boxing – Danville: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 10-11:30 am.
Contact Coach Daniel Burkhardt, 925-471-5432, email@example.com.
- Rock Steady Boxing – 680: Monday-Friday, 10:30 – 12 (Zoom). Contact Lori Santo,
408-823-0567, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Rock Steady Boxing – East Bay: Contact Jimmy Greninger, 925-785-1272, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dance for Parkinson’s with Diablo Ballet: Monday, 9-10 am on Zoom, $10 per class. Contact Lauren Jonas, 925-943-1775 x3, Lauren@diabloballet.org.
- Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s: Tuesdays 1-2 pm, on Zoom. First class free, then $10/class suggested. http://www.dancemovesme.com. Debbie Sternbach (510) 653-8362, and Trina Frometa. Email email@example.com to register.
- Alexander Technique Group Class: 4-week classes. Working on improving balance, walking, sitting, standing, and performing activities with greater ease. Contact Lena at 917-806-7929 or email at lessons@alexandertechinqueSFBayArea.com.
Dance Moves Me! for Parkinson’s
This was shot at our October 15th 2017 meeting as the group on stage performed for the audience. These are movements done in a chair so falling is much less of an issue as you go through the routine.
This video was shot and edited by Richard Cox who does a lot of work with Debbie. He also has Parkinson’s Disease. Nicely done! More videos to come from Debbie and her classes.
Here is a movement video provided by Debbie Sternbach and Woodrow Thompson. It features some of the Walnut Creek students! This is a warm up video that is used before a Dance Moves Me class but can also be done at home. Play the video and get moving!
This is a Richard Cox video.