Please Help Support the Contra Costa PD Community! Donate to Parkinson Network of Mt. Diablo. Donate a car or donate money. Just click on one of the links below:
Your contributions help defray the cost of the following:
- Monthly “Shaky Times” Newsletter
- Web site: http://www.pnmd.net
- Monthly support group meetings: Expert speakers keep PDers up to date on the latest developments in research and treatment.
- Specialized Support Group meetings for Caregivers, and Extended (Special Needs) PDers.
- Tremble Clef singing group including musical director and pianist
- Weekly Thursday Yoga Class and Monday PD Boot Camp
- Support for Parkinson’s Research
- Lending Library: Books and DVD’s on exercise, diet, treatment and clinical research for PDers, caregivers, and loved ones.
- Up-to-date Books, DVD’s, journals, and info-sheets from National Parkinson Foundation, Michael J. Fox Foundation, Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, and others—all free of charge!